Nippon International LLC
Back Office Executive
Full Job Description
NIPPON INTERNATIONAL GENERAL TRADING LLC
Full-time, on site, entry-level openings for Back Office Executives (Females) at Nehru Colony, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India.
Graduates/Diploma holders (Business Management/Data Analytics/Digital Marketing.)
Proficiency with web applications and MS Office software.
Excellent written/verbal communication skills in English
Ability to work as part of a team and willingness to learn on job.
Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Familiarity with market analytics and research techniques.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Tracking submitted proposals and providing feedback to management.
2. Providing effective administrative support.
3. Writing and distributing agendas, proposals, cost estimates etc.
4. Preparing briefing documents for internal and external meetings.
5. Assisting with the preparation of presentations and pitches for prospective clients.
6. Compiling and distributing information such as website and social media analytics.
7. Organizing presentations and events, assisting with promotional activities.
8. Prepare analysis reports, logistic sheets, presentations, documentation.
9. Label approvals & verifications.
10. Certificate requirements for each product in various countries.
11. Monitoring social media accounts, posting content, responding to messages.
12. Contributing ideas to marketing campaigns and assisting with promotional activities.
13. Conducting market research, liaising with customers/external agencies.
14. Regular follow up with clients for payments.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
Salary: ₹10,500.00 – ₹16,500.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Internet reimbursement
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dehradun, Dehradun – 248001, Uttarakhand: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.