CIMET (Vconnex Pvt. Ltd.)
Quality Analyst (Australian Process)
Full Job Description
Vconnex Pvt. Ltd., Jaipur
CIMET – A Comparison Software Leader
CIMET is an Australian company that provides Comparison as a Service to many brands in Australia. Our mission is to help our customers live their financial best and save on everyday utilities.
Quality Analyst (QA) is responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of our Customer Care and Telesales Associates who deal with our existing and potential customers. QA needs to participate in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
· The QA will monitor inbound and outbound call and emails responses to assess associates’ demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures.
· Conduct mock calls to associates and check their work on-call and ask some product-related questions and analyze them.
· Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual levels.
· Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
· Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
· Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for call center staff.
· Provides feedback to call center team leaders and managers.
· Prepares and analyses internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
Knowledge and Skills Required
· Must have good English listening skills, and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Must have Basic Computer knowledge and be proficient with MS Office (intermediate Word, basic excel)
· Must be comfortable with early morning shifts. Solid time management skills
· Minimum higher secondary education required, Bachelor’s degree a plus
· Coordinate and report to the management.
· Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care.
· Exceptional listening and analytical skills, creative ability, and writing proficiency.
· Focus on quality and customer service. Develop and maintain Quality assurance procedures and documentation.
· Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
· Must be a self-motivator and self-starter.
· Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast-paced, team environment.
What we offer:
· Competitive salary depending upon experience
· Freedom for personal growth and development of your role
· A peer learning environment and managers invested in employee growth
· Australian Holidays
· Private Health Care
Work From Office
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹20,000.00 – ₹35,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Jaipur – 302001, Rajasthan: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- Call Center Occupations: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.