Full Job Description
- Answering phones and explaining the visa services offered by the company.
- Contacting existing customers as well as prospective customers using scripts.
- Obtaining customer information and other relevant data.
- Asking questions to the customer and understanding their specifications.
- Resolving queries and issues related to visa services.
- Making recordings of all the phone calls and sales deals.
- Maintaining the database of customers on a regular basis.
- Suggesting solutions based on customers’ needs and requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of Work experience as a Telecaller, TeleMarketer, or a similar role in the Sales Department.
- Professional certification in sales and marketing will be an advantage.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Hard-working individual.
- Good time management abilities.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Ability to tolerate stress and pressure.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Salary: Up to ₹12,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Day shift
- Fixed shift
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Model Town, Ludhiana – Ludhiana, PB: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- visa counseling: 1 year (Preferred)
- telesales: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.