Full Job Description
- Counsel prospective students to identify appropriate study options including suitable courses and institutions.
- Schedule and conduct phone discussions and office meetings to accurately convey course/program information whilst ensuring that each student’s needs are being met. This includes advising students with respect to admission requirements, processes, and qualification options.
- Assist students in determining an appropriate shortlist of applications to submit, thereby ensuring effective use of counseling time.
- Support the student through the admissions, visa, and pre-departure processes.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with students and their families to ensure that PROTON is regarded as a highly professional and trusted service provider.
- Maintain the highest level of integrity and ethics in every interaction with students and their families, clients, and colleagues.
- Deliver consistently outstanding service to ensure a high number of students are converted to the next stage of the student pipeline, ultimately submitting applications to educational institutions and accepting the resulting offers.
- Identify opportunities to generate leads and effectively leverage these opportunities. e.g., determine the prospective schools, universities, companies, and scholarship bodies where new leads can be derived and established effective relationships with them.
- Identify new business opportunities in consultation with the Office Manager.
- Maintain regular contact and activities with key accounts (schools, scholarship bodies).
- Act with the highest level of accountability with students, clients and colleagues.
- Respond to face-to-face enquiries, and enquiries via phone and email in a timely manner, with accurate and relevant information.
- Process and submit applications to institution, obtain offers and facilitate enrolments in a timely manner. Build effective relationships with education institution staff to support timely application processing.
- Assist students with on-arrival issues or and refer to appropriate agencies where necessary.
- Build strong relationships with network counsellors to enable ongoing support of students onshore.
- Attend client briefings, workshops and visit to institutions to support the development of knowledge of institutions and establish relationships with key contacts.
- Work with Office Manager and institution representatives in able to develop strategies and effectively promote institutions.
- Act with integrity and professionalism in all interactions with client representatives.
- Support Office Manager/Marketing Team in the organization of major promotional events such as interview programs, in-house interview sessions and exhibitions, and other activities as required.
- Provide input on marketing or promotional activities to encourage student numbers.
- Promote PROTON through activities such as institution visits, seminars, exhibitions, student associations, etc.
- Assist in the identification of opportunities and threats within the local market.
- Attend, lead and participate in office level meetings and activities to support sharing of information, knowledge and expertise for the benefit of the team as a whole.
- Identify and leverage opportunities to increase cooperation, efficiency and operational effectiveness between PROTON’s student placement and IELTS operations.
- Follow up effectively with students and institutions to ensure enrolment activities are completed effectively.
- Use full range of available communication channels including email, telephone and communication features such as SMS and tasks.
- Effectively present relevant information to students, clients and other key stakeholders as required.
- Provide regular updates to line manager to inform them the progress, challenges and / or support that may be required.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Educated to bachelor’s degree level or equivalent or pursuing bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in English
- Experience of working in a sales driven environment with a strong focus on achieving individual and team-based targets
- Knowledge of education institutions, admission processes, immigration requirements and their international operations
- Outstanding communication skills and able to communicate effectively with different stakeholders with varying needs (students, parents, institution representatives, colleagues, etc.)
- Excellent planning and organizing skills with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Customer focused, with a passion for providing outstanding service
- Highly effective relationship building and relationship management skills
- Effective team worker, supporting colleagues and contributing positively to overall team’s success
- Ability to proactively identify, analyze and solve problems effectively
- Sound judgement, ability to make decisions, and act with integrity in the best interests of PROTON
- Experience of education counselling
- Work and / or study experience in a relevant destination country
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher
Salary: ₹12,999.00 – ₹20,000.00 per month
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- City Light, Surat – 395007, Gujarat: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- English, Hindi (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.