Full Job Description
Department: Accounts & Finance
Position: – Account & Finance Operations
Reports to: CEO & HOD
Managing all aspects of account receivable and payable and to ensure accuracy and efficiency throughout our entire accounts receivable / payable process.
· Overall responsibility for smooth functioning of accounts & finance department.
· To keep track & report the outstanding debtors, creditors, other expense dues etc.
· Overall responsibility of debtor’s collections, follow-up and co-ordination for outstanding debtors’ recovery with Debtor Organization & concerned Sales Manager at ABC.
· Overall responsibility for ensuring timely payments to creditors and service providers.
· To ensure all L/C opening documentation is prepared as & when required and track the status of LCs.
· Responsibility for overall bank related co-ordination on all above activities
· Overall responsibility to complete all other monthly / quarterly bank submissions as required. (Stocks, Debtors, Creditors)
· Ensure timely updating of Sales, Purchase, all receipts and payments, expenses, taxes & commission Entries in Accounting Package (Tally).
· Payment of Custom duty.
· To co-ordinate with Import Logistics team on costing (At PO / BOE / Final Payment).
· To co-ordinate with service provider on annual accounts and all annual filings including Income Tax filings as well as Advance Tax payments and filings.
· To prepare monthly MIS for the company in consultation with HOD.
· To support HOD in setting up and managing of credit risk insurance for the company’s debtors.
· Supervisory role – Train, guide & review subordinate’s activities towards completion their responsibilities.
· To perform any other duties within the scope of the position as directed.
· Visible and recognized expertise in financial systems, including general ledger, financial statement presentation, budgeting, payroll, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
· Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software.
· Excellent analytical skills along with the ability to create and present detailed reports
· Ability to accurately process numerical data.
· Confidentiality & Deadline Oriented.
· Good communication and writing skills. Able to keep cool head while interacting with outside customer / suppliers and should be firm and consistent in follow ups.
Ideal Candidate –
i) Education – Bachelor’s degree in accounting
ii) Experience – 5+ years’ experience in payable and receivable and cash flow management in accounting and finance.
iii) Languages – Marathi / Hindi & written communication fluency in English.
iv) Communication – CHA, Supplier, Customer, Transporter, Bank, compliances.
Relevant Industry Experience – Food or Chemical Product Manufacturing / trading Exporting company in Chemicals, food industry.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹35,000.00 – ₹45,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.