Topsource Infotech Solutions
Accounts Payable Associate
Accounting Software Experience- Tally/ Xero/ Quickbook/ Netsuite
We are searching for an experienced and detail-oriented candidate to join us as Accounts Executive-AP.
As a Accounts Executive-AP, you will be responsible for maintaining bank, purchase and expense entries and reconciling bank statements. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the AP ledger data is accurate and precise.
Ideally, you should be working in collaboration with the various departments for query resolutions and Expense account code data. In addition to this, you should possess good analytical and problem-solving abilities. Prior working experience as a AP Accounts Executive will be mandatory for this position.
- Purchase and expense invoice booking and quality check.
- Initiate Bank payments
- Preparation of Vendor and Bank Reconciliation.
- Ensuring precise data entry.
- Entering financial data in accruals, and reclassifications.
- Understands the why behind the process
- Ensures accuracy and efficiency is achieved as per norms.
- Gives clear and timely response to emails.
- Posting journal entries in the accounting system.
- Post fixed asset entries.
- Purchase Order creation.
- Correctly updates the logs.
- Collaborating with various departments such as Sales, operations, and other departments.
- Assisting the team with accounting issues and queries.
- Working in compliance with government regulations.
- Adhering to accounting standards and regulations.
- Staying updated with the best practices in accounting.
- Good working knowledge of GST.
- CMA inter / MBA / M com / B com degree in Accounting or a similar field.
- 1+ years of experience working as a Accountant Executive-AP, or a similar role in the Accounting department.
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and standards.
- Ability to solve complex accounting problems and errors.
- Proficiency in accounting software such as Netsuite, Xero, QuickBooks, and others.
- Strong knowledge of financial bookkeeping procedures.
- A sharp eye for detail.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multi-task simultaneously.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools.
- Team player and ability to motivate the team members.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS -excel
leAccounts Payable Executive
Industry TypeIT Services & Consulting
DepartmentFinance & Accounting
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role CategoryAccounting & Taxation
UG :Any Graduate
accounts payableVendor Reconciliationtally
To apply for this job please visit www.naukri.com.