Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience –
Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. We obsess over providing world class support to Sellers selling on the Amazon. We strive to predict the Seller’s needs before they recognize they may have a problem.
Account Health Support (AHS) is a calling program that provides Professional Selling Partners support with their Account Health. AHS Specialists educate Selling Partners on Amazon policies and help them identify and resolve the root cause of pending account health issues, both at the listing and account level. For more info: https://w.amazon.com/bin/view/Account_Health_Support/
The Account Health Support Operations Manager III, is the operation leader for the AHS program and all lines for each marketplace/language supported. They are responsible for the overall long-term success of the program and ensuring the expansion, frugality, and highest standards are continually met. They are the key owner for functional areas.
High level of input and engagement on strategy marketplaces and all verticals within AHS. You should have excellent business and communication skills and be able to work with senior management globally, site peers and NA/EU wide business stakeholders.
This position will involve regular communication and engagement with site leadership, workforce team, process stakeholders, and Senior leadership. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive level presentation skills will be key to success.
• Manages a team of managers and overseeing a team size of ~ 90 – 150 employees.
• Leads planning and execution of SLAs, capacity, and workflow plans for single /multiple functional areas in one or more sites.
• Leads initiatives and champions projects within and outside of organization or region; influences all participants when driving projects to ensure success.
• Identifies opportunities and risks, dives deep, and works with internal and external teams to implement solutions.
• Ensure Ops Managers have a clear understanding of the performance goals and how to achieve them.
• Prepare and participate in site level WBR meetings, provide updates and status on metrics results. Be able to create effective action plans when performance gaps occur, with timelines for improvement.
• Partner with Work Force to ensure staff schedules and skilling meet our operational demands.
• Basic Operations: The candidate needs to be able to drive results as in a production environment. Will be answerable to teams across sites and must lead his team and stakeholders towards meeting the operational metrics of quality, productivity and service levels.
• People management: The Operations Manager III would be responsible in creating mechanisms for employee growth and development throughout the organization. This would mean enabling the next level managers in creating succession plans and talent development. Will be an integral part of hiring people for the team, and other global functions within Amazon.
• Process Improvements: As an Operations Manager, the candidate would need to drive innovation within the team, such that operational inefficiencies can be removed and existing procedures/SOPs be enhanced. Should be able to identify and lead projects across various teams, develop new metrics and drive creation of new tools for the same.
• Networking: As an Operations Manager, there would be multiple internal and external stakeholders to interact with. The incumbent will have to drive common goals across various teams and set up effective communication across those teams. This result in organizational goal of POE Operations be driven through those teams as well
Key job responsibilities
• Ensure high quality and high-volume productivity within the jobholder’s organizational units.
Play a critical role in building management depth by providing guidance and mentorship to all levels of leadership within your organizational units, as well as serving as an outstanding role model.
• Develop employees and their skill sets to expand the team capabilities and provide growth opportunities for future Amazon.com leaders including application of succession planning at all levels across all teams.
• Manage and execute for defined metrics and quality, maintain clear metrics on our investigation handling volumes, performance, and decision quality.
• Achieve operational excellence and drive process improvement in our service level agreements (SLAs) for all processing activities.
• Analyze the key levers of the business to identify bad debt trends and proactively act to eliminate root cause defects.
• The manager’s success will be measured by their ability to drive operational efficiencies across all processing areas whilst improving internal and external customer experience.
• Keys to success in this role include exceptional leadership, analytical, managerial, interpersonal, and project management skills. This role blends operations, product management, customer service, global strategy, finance, and usability.
- 13+ years’ experience in operations management
- 6+ years of people management experience
- Experience interpreting data to make business recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• 5+ year experience in Operations Management with progressively increasing responsibility, managing teams of more than 100 associates
• 3+ year experience in Customer Service with 2+ years in team leadership roles, ideally in a contact center environment
• Demonstrable proficiency of Microsoft Office
• Ability to deep dive/analyze data and draw conclusions leading to improvement recommendations
• Excellent planning, organizational and project management skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proficiency to communicate effectively across various cultural backgrounds and functional areas, and within all levels in the organization (technical, business, executive)
• Willingness to speak up even in the midst of adversity
• Bias for action, takes responsibility/ownership and delivers
• Should have the exposure of managing large teams.
• Expert level in org. wide -initiatives that deliver direct business impact World Wide.
• Quality initiative skill – Six Sigma defect reduction techniques,
• Extensive relevant operations industry experience (12 years above in leadership role)
• Proven experience across the domain of Risk Management & Compliance operations. Proven track record of driving change and innovation
• Proven ability to understand and manage complex systems
• Strong ability to source and analyze data to drive business strategies and decisions. Should be highly data driven
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.