Airline Marketing Analyst
Full Job Description
At Airbus, we pioneer sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world.
Airbus is a global pioneer in the aerospace industry, operating in the commercial aircraft, helicopters, defence and space sectors.
Airbus is a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions to customers on a worldwide scale.
Airbus has always been at the forefront of innovating new technologies, with a pioneering spirit that has redefined the aerospace industry. Our products bring people closer together, helping them unite and progress. We strive to continually push the boundaries on what is possible to safeguard our world for future generations. Thanks to our deep understanding of changing market needs, customer focus and technological innovation, we offer products that connect people and places via air and space.
Airbus Commercial Marketing Summary:
Airbus Marketers have a deep understanding of our markets and products. They are close to and interact with our customers around the world on a wide range of specialist and generic topics that contribute to aircraft sales.
Behind every aircraft deal, there is a team of marketers who have worked to understand the market, build the right aircraft solutions and develop campaign approaches.
This is a team of people who work relentlessly in a very competitive environment to position Airbus products as value generators and optimal solutions for our customers.
Our understanding of evolving market requirements helps shape our future aircraft developments to keep Airbus at the leading edge of aviation.
Airline Marketing Analyst Position
The Airline Marketing organisation is seeking dynamic and talented Analysts to strengthen and secure the future of Airbus Marketing worldwide.
The position will be Toulouse based temporarily, with a final placement in one of our regional offices when deemed appropriate. These include: Singapore, Tokyo, Dubai, Delhi, Washington DC, Miami, or Toulouse.
You will participate in the Marketing Induction Program, which includes a 3-months training followed by on-the-job training and mentorship, to equip you with all the tools, network and competencies required to be successful in the field.
The role will involve supporting sales campaign analysis across a number of accounts with the support of senior team members.
You will be reporting to the Head of Airline Marketing Operations and to Marketing Directors in the regions you will support.
Tasks & accountabilities
Ensuring the optimal customer perception of Airbus product relative to the competitor as a key step for sales campaign success, and maximising value recognition of the Airbus solution.
- Work closely with Marketing Director on assigned accounts to deliver convincing marketing analysis, argumentation, and presentations influencing a customer’s aircraft evaluation and purchasing decision
- Develop an understanding of all aspects of an airline requirements, airline business drivers, evolving fleet and network requirements, revenue and profit generation models
- Provide aircraft performance and economic analysis on Airbus and competitor aircraft for assigned accounts
- Develop appropriate documents that demonstrate Airbus’s superiority in realizing customer’s needs
- Present to and interact with customer along with senior team members
- Provide internal feedback and support the improvements of the marketing methods & tools
- Interact with other areas in Marketing/ Airbus to enhance marketing analysis and argumentation
- Be proactive, creative, customer focused, teamwork oriented, innovative, and have a fighting spirit
- Master’s degree in Aerospace Engineering or in Business Administration
- Strong analytical skills
- Aircraft Performance and Aircraft Economics is a strong plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Customer focus
- Creative and Innovation spirit
- Ability to manage complex projects
- Team spirit
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment and with changing deadlines
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Airbus Africa and Middle East FZEContract Type:
Permanent Contract / CDI / Indefinite / Contrato indefinidoExperience Level:
Professional / Experienced / Professionell / ProfesionalJob Family:
Sales, Marketing & Commercial Contracts <JF-MC-VE>By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to email@example.com .
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.