Executive – Line Operations
Full Job Description
- Flight Operations related delays : Tracking, analysis and investigation.
- Handling CTR (Commanders Trip Report)
- Pilots’ Training : Co-ordination with Pilots/ Training team for receiving/ handing over/ onward transmissions etc. of licenses and training related documents and be accountable for the same.
- Interaction for feedback : Interacting with Pilots to get a feedback on Flight Operations/ operational matters and escalating the same to the higher management.
- Pilot Uniform : Be a liaison between the Pilots and the Uniform department/ Procurement to facilitate issue/ re-issue of uniforms. Also, maintain a stock of non-sizeable uniform accessories for reissue and maintain proper records of the same.
- AEPs : Be a liaison between the Pilots and the Security department for facilitating issue/ reissue of AEPs, i.e., being the SPOC to handover documents from Pilots to the AEP handling team and hand over the AEPs to the Pilots and vice-versa.
- Flight Operations Support : Support the FOS staff as per business requirement.
- Awareness & Compliance : Be aware and comply with his/ her safety responsibilities and accountabilities as laid down in the IndiGo SMS manual (Chapter – Safety policy & objectives).
- Admin Related : Keep a tab on office upkeep (includes checking and serviceability of WIDS/ FR24/ Desktops/ Printers, etc.) and cleanliness. Liaise with the HR team with respect to handing over of ID cards, service badge, etc.
- Other activities : Any other activity assigned by Chief Pilot – Line Operations/ Associate Director – Line Operations/ Manager – Line Operations.
- Education: Graduate with a full-time degree from a recognized University/ Board.
- Experience: 1 to 3 years’ post qualification experience
- Working knowledge of MS-Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Good team player
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.