Amazon Dev Center India - Hyd
Full Job Description
- Proficient in Italian and English (reading, listening and writing) with an ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate written responses
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Intermediate skill with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Team player – capable of learning and sharing knowledge in a global team environment.
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority.
External job description:
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds. This is your chance to make history. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build trust of our customers and sellers. Amazon hires the brightest minds, are you one of them?
Customer Trust and Partner Support (CTPS) aims to make Amazon the safest place to transact online. CTPS safeguards every financial transaction across all Amazon sites, while striving to ensure that these efforts are transparent to our legitimate customers. As such, CTPS designs and builds the software systems, risk models and operational processes that minimize risk and maximize trust in Amazon.com.
Amazon is seeking for individuals who are dedicated, hardworking, analytical and results-oriented. Candidates will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and elimination of online e-commerce risk. The position relies on an analytical mind, detailed investigation and excellent judgment. Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the department.
Key job responsibilities
- Review legitimacy and accuracy of submitted documents by sellers and respond back on the case if needed
- Evaluate personal and business information from Sellers and verifying the information with reliable internal and external sources
- Work efficiently on portals and tools provided by Amazon on this role
- Maintain high ethics and integrity with respect to critical data
- Assess collected information about new Sellers in order to on board them to sell on Amazon marketplace
- Implement checks before launch, validate the details and shift out bad actors early on and prevent them from entering the system.
- Communicate effectively via email with our customer base – third party sellers who want to sell on Amazon in its various marketplaces.
- Minimize the damage to overall customer experience on Amazon platform through document validation
- Reduce avoidable friction for legitimate sellers and keep updated on Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and other policies
- Flexibility to be trained for additional business-related skills and/or work types
- Flexibility with working hours and work on weekends and holidays as part of your normal 5-day shift.
- Take appropriate action to identify and help minimize the risk posed by fraud patterns and trends.
- Consistently achieve/exceed weekly productivity and quality standards.
- Participate in ad hoc projects/assignments as necessary.
- Previous work experience in a customer service/retail environment supporting Italian-speaking customers
- Knowledge of or experience in a fraud/risk management environment
- Experience in insurance, finance, data analysis, research, translation or training with English as the language is a distinct advantage.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Passionate commitment to Amazon’s emergence as the world’s most customer-centric company.
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
- Positive, results oriented attitude.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.