Full Job Description
- To report iol duty on time. To follow all the Telephone etiquette standards as instructed by the HOD.
- To notify the Coordinator’ it any fault noticed in the console.
- He/she should not be allowed to leave the w’oi k station / bay until lie/she is i‘elieved fi ore the respective area.
- I’o na‹iintain smooth relationship with all secretary counters in main hospital and other g•’•••r o1 hospitals for smooth functioning.
- I o brief the next incoming Telecaller with all necessary infoi‘ination as per the laid down procedure betore leaving the console.
- I-Ie ,* she is responsible for getting appointment enquiries trom the caller and to book an appointment for him/her as per the need rnantia schedule or otherwise to check with the secretary on the availability of time and i‘ecord the same in the prescribed standard Koi mat in the coiiiputer.
- He/she should not indulge in any private call business through office phones and other
unwanted activities while on duty.
- Personal mobile pt omes are strictly prohibited inside the call center while on duty.
- lie or she should maintain the floor discipline and follow-up the grooming standards as pcr AHEL policy.
- Tele callers will maintain all office decorum of the appointment scction /organization without
- He/ she should send the daily appointment reports to the Manager at the closing hour s of ihe day.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹19,000.00 – ₹25,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Provident Fund
- Rotational shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chennai, Chennai – 600006, Tamil Nadu: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Telecommunication: 1 year (Preferred)
- tele sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)