NICU staff nurse
Full Job Description
NICU Nurse Responsibilities:
- Providing round-the-clock care to premature and severely ill newborn infants.
- Caring for the basic needs of infants; for example, feeding and changing diapers.
- Performing medical procedures; for example, inserting intravenous lines, performing tests, and administering medications.
- Assisting the NICU physicians in medical procedures and treatments.
- Using and adjusting specialized medical equipment.
- Formulating nursing plans and evaluating the effectiveness of treatments.
- Comforting ill newborns and anxious parents and family members.
- Offering support to parents and family members and educating them on the at-home care of their newborn.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹8,086.00 – ₹25,000.00 per month
- Flexible shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Nursing: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)