- Proactive and reactive monitoring of backbone / NE alarms in tools ( Net cool , Arbor , Info vista etc..) and accordingly restoration of the same
- Coordination with intra & Inter team for problem resolution on basis of TT
- Coordination with vendor for problem resolution, network up gradation / improvement / performance
- Updation and maintenance of the backbone data base on Kivicat, syslog, log monitor
- Documentation of standard operating procedures, maintaining MIS and MTTR as per SLA
- Resolution of customer related complaints in MPLS, ISP, DCN, MEN and NGN networks & carrying out planned customer testing for QOS, bandwidth throughput
- Planning and Implementation of network planned outages like POP addition, router addition, link addition,
- IOS up gradation, customer shifting etc.
Experience & Skills
- A good team worker
- Proactive in approach
- Task ownership
B.E. / B. Tech
Minimum 1.5 – 2 years of total experience in IP / MPLS network operations, service provisioning,
implementing and monitoring data services
We are a fun-loving, energetic and fast growing company that breathes innovation. We strive to give an unparalleled experience to our customers and win them for life. One in every 24 people on this planet is served by Airtel.
Here, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We encourage our people to push boundaries and evolve from skilled professionals of today to risk-taking entrepreneurs of tomorrow.
We hire people from every realm and offer them opportunities that encourage individual and professional growth. We are always looking for people who are thinkers & doers; people with passion, curiosity & conviction; people who are eager to break away from conventional roles and do ‘jobs never done before’ .