Full Job Description
Goodera is a technology platform that makes CSR, volunteering, and sustainability activity transparent, measurable, and engaging. Used globally by corporations and foundations, Goodera simplifies CSR, volunteering, and sustainability by automating processes, managing data, and facilitating coordination with nonprofits.
With program health reports available at the click of a button, Goodera enables companies to showcase quantified impact on customers, employees, and investors with ease. Goodera is currently deployed by 200 clients — including Target, Gap, Dell, Amazon, and P&G – and engaging 1 million + employee volunteers to 40,000+ nonprofits across 90+ countries across the globe.
Managing over $500 million in CSR capital, the Goodera platform is used to collect and aggregate data from internal and third-party sources. Goodera social and environmental impact reports are used for internal progress tracking and in ESG reporting to investors, analysts, and corporate boards. Goodera is co-headquartered in San Mateo, CA, and Bangalore, India and is backed by Omidyar Network, Nexus Venture Partners, and SAIF Partners. For more details, please visit us at www.goodera.com
Job Title: Associate – Customer Success Experience
Job Overview: Candidate will get an opportunity to work with Corporates in enabling Volunteering events which could be One off or Skill based (Physical or Virtual or Hybrid model).
● Curate, Source and Implement corporate volunteering events
● NGO relationship management and NGO engagement
● Map corporate volunteering engagements with NGOs
● Lead events on various platforms and in different formats for a variety of corporates
● Curate monthly volunteering calendars for each corporate
● Liaise with Multi stakeholder
● Create Standard Operating Procedures around event execution
● Provide timely feedback about the NGO performance and how to get them to Goodera standard
● Overall work experience of 2-4 years in conducting events
● Should have experience in Emcee
● Knowledge about CSR & Employee Volunteering
● Prior experience in Stakeholder management
● Prior experience in Event designing, planning, execution is preferred
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Able to handle many moving pieces at one go
● Ability to work under high pressure and minimum supervision
● Able to Multitask
● Avid lover of Event planning and execution
● Go getter
● Able to troubleshoot and be creative to solve problems
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹700,000.00 – ₹900,000.00 per year
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bengaluru – 560102, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.