Full Job Description
The roles and responsibilities of back office executives include the following:
1. assisting and coordinating with sales team and marketing team
2. supporting administrative staff
3. conducting marketing research
4. assisting front office staff in maintaining the office premises, scheduling events, and organizing meetings and appointments,
5. preparing customer balances and reconciling accordingly
6. supporting sales staff in handling and documenting customer accounts
7. documentation and reporting to the marketing department
8. preparing reports on competitor product analysis
9. correcting the discrepancies in the customer account balances,
10. ordering supplies and keeping track of the usage,
12. ensuring if everything is working in a perfect manner
13. keeping a close look at all equipments in the company and taking relevant action if equipment does not work properly or damages
14. using technology to keep the company updated behind the curtains
15. keeping office supplies stocked and
16. training new employees and terminating if necessary
Three major fields of their work include accounting, operations architecture, and HR. They support the trading functions, such as trade settlement, record keeping, regulatory compliance, and trade confirmation, in investment firms.
They help sales force in performing administrative duties in sales firm – marketing, legal, order management, finance, and operations support. Broadly, the back office executives functioning in any company can be divided into five sections: processing, data management, market research, analysis, and accounting and finance.
They work in several industries: healthcare, banking, analytical, market research, insurance, sales and marketing, and many such industries. The main role of back office executives remains to be in IT and technical sectors.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹9,086.00 – ₹23,182.00 per month
- Day shift
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.