Full Job Description
· Arranging consultations with patients and issuing reminders about these closer to the day of each appointment.
- Conducting screening and diagnostic tests to reveal health issues.
- Calming anxious and distressed patients.
- Restoring patients to good health by administering or suggesting interventions such as massage, mindfulness.
- Informing patients about the functions of each treatment.
- Recording and storing your notes after each consultation.
- Monitoring and evaluating the implications of treatments.
- Tailoring your approach to treatment based on results obtained, if needed.
- Referring patients to licensed Ayurvedic Doctors, as required.
- Ensuring that the office is stocked with fresh and well-maintained supplies.
- License to operate as an ayurvedic practitioner.
- Experience as an ayurvedic practitioner, preferably within a multidisciplinary setting.
- Expertise in all ayurvedic tenets and treatments.
- Top-notch diagnostic and treatment abilities.
- Outstanding clinical judgment.
- Ability to explain complex health-related phenomena in a simple manner.
- Empathy, kindness, and understanding.
- Personal adherence to ayurvedic teachings is preferred.
•Must be having BAMS Doctor Degree with 4yrs of relevant Experience in OPD
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹30,000.00 – ₹45,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New Delhi, Delhi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Physician (Preferred)
- total work (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.