Full Job Description
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full-service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations, and functional services across the Group.
Risk and Control Objective
Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework, and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
We’re committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognizes and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of our business. Providing the opportunity for all our employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enables us to better service our customers’ and clients’ needs. Whether you have family commitments or you’re a carer, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, our approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life. If you would like some flexibility, then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
BUK & BX – All locations
We are currently in the early stages of implementing a hybrid working environment, which means that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. We’re flexible on how this works and it may continue to change and evolve. Depending on your team, typically this means that colleagues spend a minimum of between 20% to 60% of their time in the office, which could be over a week, a month, or a quarter. However, some colleagues may choose to spend more time in the office over a typical period than their role type requires. We also have a flexible working process where subject to business needs, all colleagues globally can request work patterns to reflect their circumstances These requests will be reviewed and agreed upon for a period i.e., will have a start and end date.
Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
Acting as a Salesforce Solution Architect, you are responsible for providing salesforce solutions to business problems by applying the architectural framework as laid down by the enterprise architecture team. In this role you will:
- Collaborate with program analysts, architects, and end-to-end designers to understand functional and technical requirements.
- Analyse requirements and architecture vision, to propose Salesforce and/or nCino design solutions as required.
- Ensure all assumptions, dependencies, and design considerations are documented, reviewed, and approved by the Central Design Authority.
- Understand the Barclays governance framework and adhere to the guidelines and principles (e.g. Cyber, Data, Enterprise Architecture, etc.) laid down.
- Contribute to delivery planning by providing high-level estimates
- Effectively transition designs to the build and testing teams, and support where needed during the build phase.
- Must be willing to mentor team members and provide technical/functional assistance.
- Support the proactive ORG/application management by contributing to problem resolution.
What will you be doing?
- Propose feasible, scalable, and maintainable Salesforce /nCino solutions that meet business goals
- Engage relevant design authorities to review and approve the solution proposed
- Ensure the solution is compliant with the defined control framework
- Decompose the solution, including risk stories into manageable tasks to be picked by build teams
- Support delivery managers in estimation and planning
- Provide design assurance by periodic review of the building activity
What we’re looking for:
- Extensive hands-on experience using Salesforce
- 2+ years of nCino implementation experience
- Proficient in building solutions using Salesforce Sales cloud. Strong Salesforce development and design skills including Apex, Lightning, SOQL, Process Builder, Flow, and other standard and advanced Salesforce automation tools
- Proficient in nCino configuration – Product Catalog, Document Manager, Loan Stages & Approval processes, Collateral Management, Doc Prep Integration, Portfolio Management, and Loan Servicing.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification, Salesforce Application Builder, and at least one designer certification
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
Skills that will help you in the role :
- Exposure to Banking & Finance domain
- Experience with Salesforce Financial Services Cloud
- Salesforce Certifications – Salesforce Application Architect and System Architect Certification
- 101 – Basics of nCino Certified.