Brocus it solutions pvt ltd
WFM Executive (BPO background)
Full Job Description
Greeting from Brocus IT solutions Pvt Ltd
Position: WFM (executive /SR. executive )
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Candidate must have solid understanding of WFM fundamentals, proven experience in the design, development and implementation of strategic workforce planning, scheduling, RTM and reporting with a very strong focus and ability to execute in a dynamic organizational environment.
- Responsible for design and implementation of scheduling, capacity planning and reporting to support contact center locations.
- Build, develop and lead Resource Planning, Scheduling and Reporting into a highly responsive team that meets the required standards and deliver on critical activities:
- Budget/Strategy Planning
- Planning for the day (volume forecasting, staff scheduling),
- Planning for Week (making scheduling adjustments including OT plans)
- Forecasting for the month, quarter and half year etc.
- Ensure clear goals, objectives, and performance standards are established and communicated across all levels within the team and for cross-functional partners.
- Develop/manage capacity planning tools to accurately forecast customer volume via various channels hourly, daily, and monthly. Translate this information into hiring forecasts and staff schedules. Optimize schedule placement to best match volume arrival patterns.
- Lead team to analyze volume drivers by source, handle time, root cause to effectively identify event avoidance and contact reduction opportunities.
Required Skills :
- Experience with contact center is must.
- Experience in using Variant WFM Suit.
- Report automation and expert skills in Macro.
- Minimum of 1 years Call Center experience required
- Able to focus in a fast paced, flexible environment, attention to detail Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Perks & Benefits:
- On Time SalaryAttendance Bonus
- Medi claim (20L up to accidental & 5L up to Health)
- Free Dinner Facility
- Only 5 Days Working
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹11,110.65 – ₹29,574.94 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Food provided
- Life insurance
- Fixed shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- US shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.