JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Full Job Description
- Complete in-depth RCA analysis for complaints to understand their validity against defined metrics
- Understand end user needs and influence the RCA development roadmap.
- Supporting daily creation and delivery of reports.
- Evaluate current use cases, conduct gap analysis and identify opportunities for reporting development.
- Partners with our Operations team to ensure our stakeholders are getting the maximum value out of the core reports.
- Represent operations at core reporting meetings including third parties
- Work with diverse stakeholders from across the business to ensure legal, regulatory and business requirements are met and core reports optimised
- Ability to manage own workload and deliverables.
- Listening and comprehension skills
- An understanding of the uses of data, data skills, and data tools.
- Expertise in working with data to query, be curious with data and have a sensible regard around data accuracy.
- Experience around tools like Excel, Tableau and Visio and other reporting tools
- Strong problem solving aptitude and idea generation, with the ability to go from conceptualization to execution.
- Strong inter-personal skills with ability to forge strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Effective organizational and project management skills.
#ICBCareerJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.