The Arm Chair
Customer Service Executive
- Manage inbound and outbound phone calls/Emails.
- Identify and assess customer’s needs to ensure customer satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/customer service team’s KPI.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
· Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
· Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Should be fluent in English & Hindi.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹21,000.00 per month
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Jodhpur, Rajasthan: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Customer service (Required)
- more than 1 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Hindi (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.co.in.