Customer Support Executive
Full Job Description
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist / Executive to assist our patients by providing information about our Hospital treatments available in Orthopedics, proper treatment types & details, book Appointments, etc.
The Customer Support Specialist’s responsibilities include handling patient queries, providing treatment information, and guiding users through features & services available at AIOR Patna. To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who can earn our Patient’s trust. You should also be familiar with CRM software.
Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as the Best Orthopedic Hospital that offers excellent & high-end treatment to patients.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone call, WhatsApp, email, or chat
- Update our CRM system with information about patients and useful discussions & Appointment booking
- Take proper follow-up with the users/ patients regarding their visits to the hospital & update details in our CRM system
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using all the tools/documents/resources available
- Identify and access issues/concerns and resolve them to the satisfaction
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Provide proper information about AIOR Hospital to users
- Follow up with patients to ensure their concerns are addressed
- Gather patient feedback and share it with Marketing teams
- Assist in training junior Customer Support Representatives
- Generate CRM data reports with proper details
Requirements and skills
- Should have computer skills including but not limited to MS Excel, Ms. Word, good typing skills, etc.
- Familiar with CRM / help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Quick learner & good team player
- Maintaining a pleasant working environment for your team
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Salary: ₹10,000.00 – ₹20,000.00 per month
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Patna, Patna – 800020, Bihar: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.