Right At Home
Full Job Description
Home Care Assistant
Right at Home Alton Bordon
Hourly Rate: £12.20 -£16.14
Hours per week: Flexible
Tired of the hustle and bustle of working in a care home but don’t want to give up your career in care? Are you looking for a company where quality, care and companionship come first? If the answer is yes, you should consider a career with Right at Home!
Right at Home Alton Bordon is a friendly, local homecare provider which recognises that its employees are its greatest asset. We are looking for friendly, reliable, and ambitious Care Assistant to join our team in 2023.
You probably already have the skills you need to make a great Care Assistant, but we will teach you everything you need to know with our industry leading training.
What we offer our Care Assistants:
- Flexible shifts
- Access to high-quality training and ongoing support to make sure you are comfortable and confident in your role
- Issued with full PPE and required equipment to keep you safe at work
- Premium hourly rates and additional mileage pay
- Career progression opportunities and room to grow
- An employer that really listens, values, and appreciates everything you do
- A role that offers something different every day and plenty of job satisfaction
- The opportunity to be part of a ‘family feel’, supportive team of Care Assistants
Duties will include:
- Motivating Clients to get the most out of their day
- Personal care
- Administering medication
- Assisting Clients with washing and dressing
- Shopping , Housekeeping, Meal preparation
- Taking Clients for appointments or outings
Requirements of a Care Assistant:
- Be available for early mornings/evenings/alternate weekends (Flexible – so you can choose your own hours)
- Must hold a full and valid UK or EU/EEA driving licence and have access to own vehicle
- Have a genuine passion to want to help others
- Be a reliable team player with a positive attitude
Right at Home Alton/ Bordon also covers the following areas: Alton, Four Marks, Hindhead, Churt, Headly, Frensham, Haselmere
If you have experience as a Care Assistant, Support Worker, Carer, HCA, Health Care Assistant or in the NHS we would love to hear from you. However, if you do not have experience, we provide full training and encourage candidates from all sectors to apply, for example: retail sales assistant, customer service, hairdressers/beauticians, receptionist, administrator, cleaners, warehouse workers and delivery drivers.
Do you have what it takes to become a part of our amazing team? If so apply today!
“HCA” or “health care assistant” or “home worker” or “home care worker” or “home help” or “home care assistant” or “home care” or homecare or “home carer” or “care assistant” or “care worker” or carer or “companion” or “care giver” or “caregiver” or “support worker” or “supportive care” or domiciliary or “personal care” or “live in support” or “live-in support” or “retail” or “cleaners” or “administrators” or “receptionist”
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £12.20-£16.14 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Wellness programme
- Monday to Friday
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: On the road
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.