Associate Content Editor
Full Job Description
We are looking for an Associate Content Editor to join our Derwent Drug File (DDF) Team in Chennai. This is an amazing opportunity to work for Cortellis database. We have a great skill set in Life Sciences and we would love to speak with you if you have skills in scientific data indexing & curation
- 0-3 Year experience
- Have knowledge in drugs and their activity, diseases, clinical trial information, pre-clinical data, microbiology, gene-therapy, vaccines and basics on pharmaceutical formulations and drug delivery compositions and systems
- Qualification – MSc (Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Molecular Biology)
It would be great if you also had . . .
- Prior Data indexing, curation & abstraction experience
What will you be doing in this role?
- Apply biotechnology, microbiology, genetics, molecular biology, pharmacology concepts to curate biology related data from research articles in line with editorial policies
- Achieve weekly production volume and meet quality target with consistency
- Take active role within the team to ensure targets are met
- Achieve and maintain consistent quality standards
Product you will be developing
Derwent Drug File (DDF) selectively covers the worldwide pharmaceutical literature. Papers chosen covers the chemistry, analysis, pharmaceutics, pharmacology, metabolism, biochemistry, interactions, therapeutic effects and toxicity of a drug.
About the Team
We are the team of 22 with life science background, performs data indexing and curation and provides scientific and intelligent information to one of the Clarivate’s product CORTELLIS
Hours of Work (full-time)
9 to 6PM IST (includes one hour break)
At Clarivate, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons with respect to hiring, compensation, promotion, training, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment. We comply with applicable laws and regulations governing non-discrimination in all locations.