Civil Project Engineer
Full Job Description
- Responsible for checking of work at every stage as per quality and specification and documentation as per quality checklist.
- Responsible for study of drawing and specification.
- Responsible for execution of work assigned.
- Responsible for cost effectiveness for day to day work executed under his inspection.
- Responsible for day to day progress of work assigned and maintaining documentation for the same.
- Responsible for quality workmanship and safety measures at the work site.
- Responsible for reconciliation of quantities of civil work at site.
- Responsible for forecasting the requirement of material, labour & equipment.
- Collaborate with the Senior Engineers to create more efficient methods and maintain profitability.
- Develop the specifications for all equipment that is required for each project.
- Create the framework used to develop and monitor project metrics and manage the collection of project data.
- Formulate realistic parameters for each project, including design elements and implementation procedures.
- Establish the methods by which all field tests are administered and develop various ways to monitor the quality of those tests.
- Responsible for checking of work at every stage as per quality and
- specification and documentation as per quality checklist.
- Preparation of labour and material requirements on the site.
- Responsible for forecast steel, cement and monthly building material requirement and documentation for the same.
- Responsible for conducting preliminary site surveys, fixing benchmarks and final line out.
- Responsible for site level monthly/weekly/daily planning and execution of all work in his area of operation and monitoring the progress and documenting it.
- Responsible for authorising & scrutinising measurement sheet for sub-contractor work and submitting same to billing engineer.
- Responsible for liaison with consultants/architects.
- Able to manage, coordinate and supervise workers at the site.
- Monitor and supervise contractors, supervisors and workers on the site.
- Reporting to the project manager for progress of work on the site.
- Looking after all execution works like civil, plumbing, carpentry, electrical etc. at the site.
- Planning of activities to ensure timely completion of the project.
- Independently determines approach and assigned tasks
- Understanding construction processes
- Understanding scientific and other technical information
- Strong problem-solving skills and logical approach
- Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic environment
- Planning and prioritising activities
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to present data effectively
- Understanding of Health and Safety practices
- Team working skills
- Analytical skills
- PC skills
- Exercises latitude and technical judgement in deciding work methods
- Ability to train the work group and lead teams within the work group
- Ability to manage group to achieve goals within budget
- Good understanding of customer expectations and deliverables with an awareness of the impact of failure/cost of poor quality
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹40,000.00 – ₹80,000.00 per month
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Quality Control: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Industrial Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.