Full Job Description
Unnati Enterprise requires civil engineer with experience in executing civil related work for their upcoming project in mumbai.
Responsibilities and Duties
1) Candidate should be responsible for site execution for all civil related activities on site.
2) Candidate must execute and supervise all the civil work as per the approved plan/schedule.
3) Candidate should know how to work with autocad/excel thoroughly.
4) Candidate will be coordinating with suppliers for materials as per requirement on site.
5) Candidate must ensure good finishing & quality for all civil related work.
6) Candidate have to keep records like daily report & material reports as per material arrived on site.
7) Candidate has to maintain BBS & Concrete consumption for bill records.
8) Candidate will monitor site labour force & work of subcontractors to avoid missing work deadline.
9) Candidate has to coordinate with client & contractors for smooth work in progress.
10) Candidate has to take care of safety concerns as per site requirement.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
1) Minimum 7 years experience needed.
2) Handled previous site individually (preferred).
3) Civil (diploma/degree) related education is must.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹360,000.00 – ₹600,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Quality Control: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)
- Industrial Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.