DEBENHO PTE LTD
Full Job Description
- Responsible for planning, managing and ensuring smooth implementation and monitoring of projects assigned from inception to completion within the specified time frame and of the desired quality.
- Liaise with authorities, consultants and subcontractors.
- Implement architectural and structural works.
- Good communication skills to enhance good team working spirit.
- Experience in management of projects will be advantageous.
- Recognized degree in Civil/Structural Engineering by P.E. Board / BCA.
- Initiative, self-motivated, possess a strong drive with high responsibility and resultoriented.
- Preferably more than 5 years working experience in Civil & Structural works.
- Experience in engineering software and AutoCad would be an advantage.
- Fresh graduate may also apply.