Lexzau, Scharbau GmbH & Co. KG
Trainee – Corporate Social Responsibility
At Leschaco we recognize the ideas, energy and creativity that your talent can bring to organizations.
During this program you will have real responsibilities that will allow you to put into practice the knowledge from your academic training, develop your skills and gain experience.
You will have the opportunity to develop projects that will have an impact on the organization.
- Creation of content related to CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) and the UN Goals for Social Media Leschaco in English and Spanish.
- Realization of various budgets for the countries in the region
- Research and development of new initiatives related to CSR and UN SDGs
- Implementation of CSR branding for the region
- This call is open for trainees in Leschaco Corporate, CDMX.
If you require any necessary accessibility adjustments, please let us know so that we can consider the necessary adjustments.
- Be a university student in the last semesters (1 year to finish) in Social Responsibility or related.
- Have an advanced level of English (will be evaluated).
- Be available for 20 hours per week (4 hours per day).
- Be interested in working for an international company.
At Grupo Leschaco, we respect and value diversity as a workforce and innovation force for the organization. We do not accept discrimination for any reason within our talent selection processes, nor in the development opportunities within the company.
Join our Leschaco family and apply now through our online tool.