Tholia Motors (Eicher Commercial Vehicles)
Back Office Executive
Full Job Description
- Assisting students to help them prepare for, select, and get into schools.
- Highlighting the benefits of specific schools, programs, and courses in order to attract students and encourage diversity on campus.
- Helping students choose courses and extracurricular activities that will help them get into their chosen colleges or careers after graduation.
- Staying current with school admission processes and requirements, school programs, majors, and courses, and developments in education and financial aid.
- Organizing recruiting events and representing schools at college fairs, high schools, and other promotional opportunities.
- Conducting interviews, reviewing application materials, and assisting in the admissions decision-making process.
- Arranging campus tours and conducting information sessions.
- Developing and maintaining an active alumni network to plan events, help students find opportunities in their fields, and obtain funding.
- Maintaining accurate and current knowledge of educational legislation, trends, developments, and resources.
Admissions Counselor Requirements:
- Degree or relevant field Experience.
- Some states may require a license to work in public high schools.
- Experience in college admissions may be preferred.
- Familiarity with college and university programs, majors, admissions requirements and processes, and scholarship and financial aid resources.
- Excellent active listening, verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong planning and people-reading skills.
- Ability to multitask and stay organized.
- Willingness to guide others and provide ongoing support as they make important decisions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹200,000.00 – ₹220,000.00 per year
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Commuter assistance
- Health insurance
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mumbai, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.