Retail Sales Associate
We are looking for someone to oversee instore sales for one of the leading retail clothing store and to also the design, stocking merchandise, creating displays and ensuring the store’s physical appearance that represents the company brand. Supports current marketplace trends and ensures a positive customer experience.
Candidates with strong communication skills who ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and contribute to the stores profitability.
1. Work closely with Store Manager to decide how goods should be displayed to maximize sales.
2. Control stock levels based on forecasts of the season.
3. Candidates should be well versed with taking measurements & suggesting alterations to customers.
4. Gather information on customers’ reactions to products, analysing the previous season’s sales and reporting on the current season’s lines
5. Managing, training and supervising junior staff.
6. Maintain awareness of competitors’ performance
7. Cross-sell products
8. Ensure racks have been displayed well & fully stocked
9. Manage returns of merchandise
10. Coordinate with sales team to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times)
11. Inform customers about discounts and special offers and stay updated with new products.
Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
Proven work experience as a Fashion Consultant/Sales executive or similar role
Familiarity with consumer behaviour principles
Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures.
Ability to perform in quick-paced environments.
A bachelors degree in fashion or related field.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹18,000.00 – ₹22,000.00 per month
- Fixed shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chennai, Chennai – 600023, Tamil Nadu: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)