BMO Financial Group
Social Media Customer Care Associate (WFH)
Full Job Description
Social Media Customer Care Associate (Bilingual) / Social Media Customer Service Advisor (bilingual)
The Social Media Customer Service team is growing and we are looking for the best candidates to join our team!
Are you fueled by challenges? Do you like to think outside the box?
Are you passionate about social media, comfortable with digital technologies and always on top of the latest and upcoming digital trends?
If so, we want you with us!
The primary role of the BMO Bank of Montreal Social Media Customer Service Advisor is to bring customer focus to each of their interactions, which vary in complexity, sentiment and pace, across the various social media platforms.
Here’s more about this exciting role:
SCHEDULE : Sunday to Saturday between the hours of 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM (must be flexible to work days and/or evening shifts)
LOCATION : Permanent Remote WFH (In-office locations include MCCC & MHO)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- The chosen candidate will become part of a specialized group, unlike any other in the NACCC.
- A fully remote team, offering the ability to work independently. Shadowing is strongly encouraged to get a feel for the role.
- Being part of this team also provides exposure to different LOB’s which can assist in future career progression. The leadership team is as focused on your career progression as they are on your performance.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR!
- Required: Fluent in French (Reading and Writing) & English; this is a bilingual role.
- Universal Banking trained is an asset.
- High Performer.
- Excellent attendance record.
- No Disciplinary/Corrective Actions.
- Excellent Team player.
- Flexibility with days and hours is a must.
- Excellent with multi-tasking (Calling other departments/customers while still working on social media responses.)
- Amazing Interpersonal skills.
- Highly receptive to constructive and positive feedback.
- Investigative and Analytical thinking (Ability to understand/comprehend questions and provide a solution
- Advanced computer skills (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet)
- Amazing organizational and time management skills
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, while maintaining excellent quality in Social Media responses.
- Excellent process and product knowledge.
- Required to call out customers to resolve ongoing concerns.
- Adaptable to take inbound calls when requested.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Ongoing support of customer inquiries and service issues through Social Media platforms, including but not limited to:
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google My Business & LinkedIn
- BMO Mobile App reviews (Google & Apple)
- Help to identify opportunities for improvement in the social customer service space, and work with key stakeholders to develop process improvements.
- Use empathetic tones to create warm, welcoming, conversational interactions with existing and potential customers.
- Take ownership of customer inquiries while delivering effortless experiences to our customers by working with dedicated contacts across several different lines of business.
- Collaborate with other departments to protect and build BMO’s brand while ensuring customer needs are met.
- Handle highly visible crisis situations and complaint escalations (ie. Sensitive news releases, media & legal threats, widespread technical outages, etc.)
Joining the Social Media Customer Care team, positions you to take part in new BMO Digital initiatives and social marketing campaigns (ie. BMO NXT LVL, Bye Bye 2022 Campaign, etc.) and will give you the experience needed to excel in similar Digital roles.
If you’ve come this far, and are interested in joining our team, apply today!
We’re here to help
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.