Full Job Description
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 0-2 years’ experience
- Knowledge and understanding of career development theory and practice.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to develop and maintain relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Flexibility to work outside of normal office hours.
- Ability to work remotely with reliable internet access.Identify and assess clients’ educational and career goals.
- Provide advice and guidance on job search strategies and techniques.
- Assist with the preparation of resumes, cover letters and other job-related documents.
- Assist with the development of professional networks.
- Keep abreast of current trends and developments in the job market.
- Maintain accurate records of client progress.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Fresher, Internship, Contractual / Temporary, Freelance
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 48 per week
Salary: ₹8,086.00 – ₹28,602.86 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Flexible shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Delhi, Delhi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.