Digital Content Associate
- The primary responsibility of the role is to perform analysis, quality checks on digital content of the e-book and to identify errors as well as validating errors reported by various systems and customers.
- The associate needs to have maturity and ability to review explicit adult content from a clinical perspective. This includes nudity and strong language.
- The role will require the candidate to quickly understand the e-book content quality standards, operation workflow tools and other supporting tools.
- Associate needs to continuously adapt to and learn the new features of various tools and systems and improve on their acumen to identify and report the errors. Associate has to follow SOP to catch errors in the content.
- Associate needs to perform content quality checks to qualify the customer experience for content viewing and Kindle device usage. Associate will need to use software tools for quality audit, content editing and data capture.
- The associate will need to be aware of operation metrics like productivity (number of titles processed per hour), quality (defect percentage) and delivery/latency SLA. The associate will be measured on their compliance to these metrics, SLA requirements, QA guidelines, team goals, personal goals and ability to ideate and drive process improvements for closure.
- Associate should be a team player and come up with ideas to improve the editing/QA process.
- The associate will need to often contact publishers and vendor managers to report errors identified and provide status update as and when required.
- The employee will be an individual contributor for this role.
- In addition the associate must be able to pay close attention to minute details, have good communication skills, and a professional demeanor.
- Associate should be a team player and come up with improvement ideas to improve the process.
- High level of skill in written English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment driven by complex software systems and processes.
- Should be self-motivated and a good team player.
- Good at problem solving, data analysis and troubleshooting issues related to content quality.
- Good interpersonal skills to manage ongoing relationships with software team and inter-operations teams.
- Ability to work seamlessly in MS Excel & MS Word.
- Knowledge about various aspects of written English.
- Proof reading skill set will be an added advantage.
- Self starter, good team player.
- Strong attention to detail in editing content and deep dive and identify root causes of issues.
- Knowledge of or experience in Publishing industry is a big plus.
- Ability to drive new mechanisms within internal teams.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.