Brainvire Infotech Inc.
Trainee Digital Marketing
Full Job Description
About the job
- Planning and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Involving in team, work allocation, review task and ensure to get best outcome from team.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Identify target audiences, objectives and desired outcomes of marketing campaign
- Research and develop marketing strategy, and evaluate success strategy
- Develop content of marketing campaigns
- Stay up-to-date on current marketing trends
- Bachelor’s / Masters Degree in marketing or related field
- 0-1 year experience
- Strong analytical, communication, time-management and creativity skills
Job Type: Fresher
Salary: ₹21,000.00 – ₹25,000.00 per month
- Day shift
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.