Digital Marketing Intern
Full Job Description
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Evaluates emerging technologies.
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 – ₹20,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.