Looking to have permanent career option in riding field? Right now Domino’s is looking for qualified drivers to staff stores in Adyar Chennai. We’re growing so fast it’s hard to keep up, and that means Domino’s has lots of ways for you to grow nearby Tamil Nadu state.
Role: Delivery Expert – Food Services
Location: Nearby Adyar Chennai store
Pay Scale: Need to discuss in-person interview
Work Shift: Noon / Late Night
Who can apply for job at Domino’s ?
You must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license with a safe driving record in Adyar Chennai area meeting company standards as well as access to an insured vehicle which can be used for delivery. You should possess customer service skills, navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within designated delivery area i.e. Chennai city , and must be able to navigate adverse terrain including multi-story buildings.
Job Duties for all team members at Domino’s Chennai:
- Operate all equipment.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area Adyar Chennai, and walk-in cooler. Prepare product.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
- Clean equipment and facility daily.
Training at Dominos Chennai:
- Orientation and training provided on the job in Chennai.
- On the go training session for freshers.
- Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions and any of Tamil Nadu, Hindi or English language.
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person.
Essential Functions, Skills or Abilities required to get apply for Delivery Driver Job in Chennai:
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator).
- Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders.
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen.
- Navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within designated delivery area i.e. Adyar Chennai. Must navigate adverse terrain including multi-story buildings, private homes, and other delivery sites while carrying product.
- Firstly, Eye-hand coordination is essential. Use of hands is continuous during the day.
- Frequently activities require use of one or both hands.
- Shaping pizza dough requires frequent and forceful use of forearms and wrists.
- Workers must manipulate a pizza peel when removing pizza from the oven, and when using the rolling cutter.
- Frequent and/or forceful pinching is required in the assembly of cardboard pizza boxes.
- Team Members in Chennai store must be able to grasp cans, the phone, the pizza cutter and pizza peel, and pizza boxes.