VET PLANET INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Full Job Description
Delivery Driver Job Responsibilities:
- Delivers high-quality products to our customers in a safe, courteous, and timely manner.
- Establishes and maintains outstanding relations with customers.
- Reviews and verifies invoices and purchase requests to ensure accuracy.
- Inspects delivery vehicles and ensures the safety and security of the loading and unloading process.
- Contacts customers to confirm delivery details.
- Determines placement of merchandise, follows safety and lifting protocols during deliveries, and conducts safety reviews.
- Maintains delivery logs and records.
Education and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹20,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Day shift
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New Delhi, Central – 110060, Delhi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driving 4-Wheeler: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.