Team up with Apple, one of the most influential technology leaders in the industry. Join the Apple Finance organization and make a positive impact on a company that is known for its impressive lineup of products, including Mac, iPod, iPhone, iPad, iTunes. At Apple, you can share in a commitment to excellence by partnering with world-class managers, all with one unified vision, to create innovative products that delight our customers. Finance is about supporting that innovative culture, accomplished by hiring quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, teamwork, commitment to excellence, and proactive thinking.
If you exemplify our values and want to be part of something big, contact us today. Real Estate and Development (RE&D) is seeking a highly-skilled individual with proven proficiency as a facility engineer. This position will support the growing team in Singapore. Additionally, the candidate will also support the RE&D South Asia Regional Leads on day to day operations including;
Singapore property Hard Services, critical R&D centre ad hoc support, office operational initiatives and project works. The individual should be adept at forming lasting working relationships with suppliers and be able to clearly communicate with Apple business functions & customers at all levels. This role would suit an experienced facility engineer looking to take their career to the next level.
- 5+ years in facility engineer or relevant experiences
- Understand the business of Real Estate & Development in a dynamic multi-national environment
- Experience in setting up and running PPM system delivery to meet compliance and operations requirements are critical
- Experience with clean room or data centre environment desirable
- Key Skills:
- Experienced risk manager able to assess asset condition, recommend mitigation works and deliver solutions
- Ability to multi-task and deliver parallel work streams to deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills able to deliver safety, quality, cost and output targets
- Self starter and capable individual contributor
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills & customer service focus
- Ability to influence key stakeholders
- A flexible ‘can-do’ work ethic
This role will include but not limited to: – Day to day owner of all mechanical and electrical systems – Manage planned preventative maintenance programs to optimise cost to Apple whilst ensuring no impact to business continuity. Plan asset repair / replacement and forecast expense and capital cost into annual budget forecast – Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) system maintenance budget development and management – Own and drive key facilities engineering programs – Responsible for M&E system installations in designated buildings. Take ownership and ensure the compliance with all statutory codes and environmental accreditations. Have a proven ability to optimise and operating systems to this standard as required. – Develop a project process to encompass procurement, project management and budget controls to enable predictable project delivery, supporting project in Singapore and South Asia. – Partner with EHS to develop energy management programs / projects and execute as the need arises – Track utility consumption rates and implement optimisation changes. – Partner with IFM teams of contractors and suppliers to deliver the mechanical and electrical system maintenance scope of works. – Assist with the leading mechanical & electrical suppliers QBRs and performance manage the supplier as required – Develop concise communications suitable for all levels of management e.g. Status Reports, Feasibility reports, return on investment / cost assessments. – Hands-on provision site Soft & Hard Services. – Follow-up with Apple partners on site services delivery tracking, issues risks and results. – Input on Facility Management improvement programs.
Education & Experience
– Degree qualified Mechanical or Electrical Engineer