Export Documentation Executive
Full Job Description
- Handling of EXPORT Documentation pre-shipment and overviewing the entire Customs Clearance process.
- Coordinating with CHA and Freight Forwarder for the status of Shipment.
- Co-ordinating with Delivery Agents/Transporter for Delivery of
Shipments & Planning for Delivery.
- Resolving IGST & Duty drawback refund errors, Meis, etc.
- Generating PFI
- Coordinating with the Bank for IFRC & BRC Updation.
- Any additional work related to exports.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹20,000.00 – ₹25,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- total work: 2 years (Required)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.