Full Job Description
All about Zeta Suite:
Zeta is the world’s first and only Omni Stack for banks and fintechs. We are rethinking payments from core to the edge, led by the vision to augment the purpose of money and banking with technology. A single, modern software stack comprising processing, loans, customizable mobile and web apps, fraud engine, and rewards for retail banking.
We are a new-age, high-growth startup (& a unicorn!) founded in 2015 by two visionary leaders Bhavin Turakhia & Ramki Gaddipati, whose entrepreneurial legacy & excellence has put us on top of the global fintech ecosystem. Zeta counts amongst its customers, over 10 banks and 25 fintechs, across 8 countries – some of our notable clients include Sodexo – a leading issuer of employee benefits & rewards with over 30 million global users, and HDFC Bank – the 14th largest bank by market cap in the world. Learn more about our manifesto & beyond.
What is the job like?
- Checking the attendance & allocating the jobs to shift supervisors.
- Handling day to day general administration.
- Ensures proper maintenance and environment of facilities by managing services including cleaning, pest control.
- Checking out the action line pending complaints & plan for closure of the issues. Keep mangers informed of any escalations likely.
- Checking the stocks of HK/Pantry consumables verify re-order levels & inform the immediate reporting manager to get the stocks. Send HK/pantry consumption report
- Checking vending machine/cooler everyday in case of fault rectify the same with internal source technicians.
- Interacting with shift executive to make duty rooster and share the same to reporting manager.
- Plan weekend activity report and ensure the closure of the same.
- Ensure daily snag report and close the same with internal sources.
- Perform assigned facility inspections, vendor work completed as per the standard
- Ladies & gents restrooms cleaning activities to ensure. Also bed spread to be sent for washing monthly.
- Must be willing and able to support any after-hours building related activity as required.
- Organize, maintain & co-ordinate all administrative functions.
- Interacts with vendors providing services and supplies.
- Outdoor & liaising work.
- Checking & processing of bills.
- Taking initiatives in follow-ups with various businesses and external agencies.
- To take rounds of front office, lobby area, restrooms to ensure a high standard of housekeeping & upkeep.
- To ensure front office has newspaper, magazines are placed.
Who should apply for this role?
- Excellent inter-personal/oral communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate.
- Excellent organizational and management skills.
- Ability to handle challenging situations and problem solve.
Life At Zeta
At Zeta, we want you to grow to be the best version of yourself by unlocking the great potential that lies within you. This is why our core philosophy is ‘People Must Grow.’ We recognize your aspirations; act as enablers by bringing you the right opportunities, and let you grow as you chase disruptive goals.
#LifeAtZeta is adventurous and exhilarating at the same time. You get to work with some of the best minds in the industry and experience a culture that values the diversity of thoughts. If you want to push boundaries, learn continuously and grow to be the best version of yourself, Zeta is the place to be! Explore the life at zeta
Zeta is an equal opportunity employer
At Zeta, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of job history, disability, gender identity, religion, race, marital/parental status, or other special status. We are proud to be an equitable workplace that welcomes individuals from all walks of life if they fit the roles and responsibilities.
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.