KG Developers & Promoters
3 – 8 Years
- The incumbent is responsible for the delivery of the assigned projects
- within the stipulated Scope, Time, Cost 8 Quality
- Capable of spearheading multiple projects in the region.
- Able to plan and organize a team effort
- Capacity to motivate, lead and boost morale of the teams.
- Capacity to identify and mobilize labour resources and piece work contractors needed.
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability.
- Capacity to handle pressure.
- Willingness to travel extensively across the construction sites.
- Strong focus on quality.
- Overall project planning and scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting, and control, while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with quality standards.
- The responsibilities span a broad spectrum, covering all the areas of project management like – Project Planning, Cost Management Time Management Quality Management, and Safety Management.
- Charting out the project objectives and plans, setting performance requirements, and selecting project participants.
- Bringing about optimum utilization of resources- labor, materials and equipment, and ensuring their procurement at most cost-effective terms.
- Implementation of various operations through proper coordination.
- Development of effective communications and mechanisms for resolving conflicts among the various participants.
- Oversee the construction projects from start to finish.
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.co.in.