Yashram Lifestyle Brand Pvt. Ltd.
Full Job Description
About Our Company
At Yashram Lifestyle Brands, we are inspired to solve real life vulnerabilities faced by people. Our brands, products, innovations and inventions are all a result of our passion in improving quality of life. Our invention ‘Period Panty’ dates back to 2009 and is patented in India & USA. Our unique products have earned us satisfied customers across the globe.
We are in a high growth phase and building a team that works with high integrity, ownership and a never-give-up attitude.
Morph is India’s most loved maternity and nursing wear brand. We continuously innovate in this space for the comfort and safety of new mothers.
Adira is a fun and practical intimate brand for girls, teens and ladies with innovations. To name a few, are India & USA Patented period panties, support bras for growing girls and more.
Incontinence Underwear For people who suffer from light urine leakage problems.
How To Tell Your Child (www.howtotellyourchild.com)
How To Tell Your Child, is a social initiative of Yashram Brands where we help parents, schools & communities fight child sexual abuse.
Fashion Design graduate from a reputed institute.
Must be 1-2 years of experience
· Overseeing all design processes, from conception to delivery.
· Identification and research of new trends, concepts, prints, gaps in the market, new categories, opportunities that can be explored.
· Understanding and interpreting forecast through observation, wgsn and other mediums.
· Have a keen eye for latest trends, detailing, embroideries, and embellishments.
· Excellent knowledge of fabrics and trims.
· Needs to understand and execute fittings.
· TNA, Coordination, Follow ups, Costing, Sample Development, Costing Negations, meetings.
· Organized, disciplined and ability to work at a Senior Position.
· Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team.
· Excellent presentation skills.
· Well versed with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and any other designing tools.
· Maintain all designing processes in digital form.
· Excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate, coordinate and follow up with the design team to ensure consistency, team work and efficiency and seamless development process.
· Build and manage teams to bring out the best products and a variety for every season in a time bound manner.
· Strong aesthetic skills.
· Attention to details.
· Open to traveling.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 – ₹25,000.00 per month
- Paid sick time
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Singasandra Near E .City, Bengaluru – 560068, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fashion design: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.