JAIPUR BIO FERTILIZER
Urgent Sales Officer Jobs in Noida UP
Full Job Description
SALES OFFICER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: FIXED + VARIABLE – INDUSTRY COMPETITIVE PAY
Perks and Benefits:
- You will be provided with a unique opportunity to work directly with the CEO of one of the fastest growing Organic Fertilizer Companies in India.
- You will get the opportunity to work in the upcoming E-Commerce Gardening Sector in India
- You will be given the opportunity to think outside of the box and take your own decisions
Roles & Responsibilities
- Building, managing, and engaging a sales and distribution network for the Nursery market, fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Responsible for new business development, negotiations, and commercial contracts in line with proposed budgeted growth.
- Develop business with wholesalers and other big vendors of fruits and vegetables (branded and unbranded) & sustain a profitable relationship.
- Coordinate and fulfill deliveries to clients whenever required.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding bulk consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Implementing new sales plans, and identifying opportunities and strategies to increase sales.
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with customers.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Perform other duties as and when assigned by Company.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business or related discipline
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in B2B food and beverage sales, experience in nursery market, fruits and vegetable sales preferred.
- Must have knowledge about Exotic, Hydroponic, and Organic fruits and vegetables.
- Must be willing to work on weekends.
- Field work required.
- Deep understanding of category terminology, market trends, and industry.
- Strong market analysis and people skills.
- A proactive person who has a positive attitude and is responsible for sales targets.
- Ability to work under pressure, in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Strive towards meeting/exceeding sales goals and monthly sales target
- Customer-focused, with excellent written and verbal communication, networking and negotiation skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹30,000.00 per month
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Noida, Uttar Pradesh: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Field sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Agriculture: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.