Future India Services
Accountant – Hotel Industry
Full Job Description
Candidate should be capable of handling accounting in tally, with knowledge of accounting the capital gain loses in Shares mutual funds, finalizing the personal return, Knowledge of GST/TDS Filling, 2+ years of relevant experience, should be good in excel.
- Candidate to have strong understanding of Accounting principles, Finance, Taxation and Banking.
- Candidate should have in depth knowledge in Excel and Tally.
- Preparation of Direct,
- Candidate should Prepare Quotations, Proposals, Proforma Invoice, Tax Invoice for all the projects.
- Candidate should maintain all the client and company information in both tally and our own software.
- All other general accounting work on a day to day basis.
- Preparation of Management Reports whenever required.
- Involve in Month-end, quarter-end and year-end Financial closing.
- Assist auditors with all the financial records needed for filing.
- Candidate should handle payrolls banking transactions
- Maintain cash bank transactions in tally our own software.
- Payments follow up with clients
- Involved in Asset Management activities
- Guest management Including meeting clients and walk-in visitors
- Upkeep and maintenance/ Housekeeping
- Taking care of stationary, pantry services and replenishing the same
- To maintain database of walk in customers / Follow up on phone.
- Manage payment of all utility and service providers
Required Candidate profile
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong understanding of Accounting, Finance, Banking, Taxation and Reporting principles
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Proficient in Tally and Excel.
- Interested freshers can apply but will be considered as trainee.
- No limit in salary for the right candidate.
- Tea, Coffee and Green Tea available all day.
- Employee development programs: Video Training Sessions.
- The payoff for extra Working Days (Weekdays).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹18,086.00 – ₹33,969.72 per month
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Gwalior – 474002, Madhya Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Accounting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Tally: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.