Junior Graphics Designer
About the job
TalentWala is a NextGen startup, currently functioning in the domains of Talent Management, Celebrity Management & Influencer Marketing primarily, along with Events and Experiences. Founded by the unified visions of 3 extremely different but equally passionate professionals – Anirban Adhikary, Abhijit Dey, and Angel J.
As quoted by Howard Dietz “The world’s a stage, the stage is a world of Entertainment” – the members of the in-house talents of TalentWala strive relentlessly to curate, customise and showcase our wide variety of artists on the Global stage of Entertainment, and delivering happiness and wonderful memories to its end consumers across the world, in India and beyond.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER :
Job Description – The Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualising and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Requirements and skills :
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro)
- Need to know PowerPoint Presentation
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.