Job Description –
– Appraisal of Project Files (with updated knowledge on Property Laws), Appraisal of title documents relating to Individual loans.
– Providing legal advice on retail lending issues with respect to Property, Security Creation, and Title Verification.
– Handling compliance issues. Drafting and structuring of various lending arrangements with builders.
– Drafting of Retail Loan Agreements and replies for Legal Notices.
The job profile also includes-
– Cerifications of legal documents related to property under mortgage, vetting of reports issued by the third party advocates, perusing and opining on title of the property owner;/Reviewing and verifying of legal documents and advising clients of their rights on acquiring residential and commercial properties under the property law and other related law of the land – Ensuring compliances of the organization under local and central laws, Drafting of agreements like leave and license agreements/contract staffing agreements/service agreements, undertakings, declarations, affidavits, trust and security indemnity bonds, mortgage deeds, re conveyance deeds, letter of guarantee etc; Drafting replies to legal notices and complains received from clients, statutory bodies etc on behalf of the organization;
Desired Candidate Profile
Desired candidate profile- – Working Knowledge of topics related to various provisions of Transfer of Property Act, Indian Companies Act, SARFAESI Act, Indian Registration Act, Indian Stamps Act, RERA Act and other applicable local laws; The candidate must have relevant knowledge on Property Laws, Business Laws, Corporate laws and ability in drafting various legal documents.
The candidate must possess excellent command over English (spoken and written) and should be able to read in the local language (Tamil).The candidate should have the ability to explain and guide a layman on legal documents required for property transactions with considerable patience and empathy and ensure that his/her legal knowledge promotes the growth of business. We require candidates who are self-motivated, having strong interpersonal / team working skills and a deep sense of commitment to customer service.
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.