University of Houston
Executive Healthcare Assistant (COM)
Coordinates, directs and manages the office of a top College of Medicine executive.
- Coordinates and manages the daily schedule of the COM executive with internal and external parties, which includes staff, university administrators, alumni, students, Board of Regents, government officials and community leaders.
- Maintains appointment/meeting schedule and calendar.
- Makes travel arrangements, screens all in-coming telephone calls, and sorts and prioritizes mail.
- Drafts routine responses to correspondence as needed.
- Functionally supervises projects in the office of the executive.
- Collects and prepares information for use in discussions and meetings with executive staff members and outside individuals.
- May supervise secretarial and clerical staff in the office.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
QualificationsBachelors and 5 years experience
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline;or the basic knowledge of more than one professional disciplines. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related, 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.Requires a minimum of five (5) years of directly job-related experience.
Additional Job Posting Information:
- Department is willing to accept education in lieu of experience.