Dr. Agarwal's Eye Hospital
Front Office Receptionist
Full Job Description
- Raising the Cash / Debit Card, Credit Cards bills accordingly as per the specification.
- Handling and handing over the cash to the authorized person (Centre Head / Accountant) properly.
- At all point of time, physical cash should tally with ERP.
- Making proper entries & accounting for Credit Cards, Cheque and International Currency.
- Pending bills tallying with ERP.
- Swiping Machine (Electronic Data Capture Machine) Settlement on daily basis at the closing of the day.
- Raising the credit bills as per the instructions given by Corporate Relations / TPA Department.
- Raising the bill against all cash received.
- Preventing misuse of staff credit cards in cash counter.
- Checking the currency received is genuine or fake notes and taking responsibility for the same. Use Fake Note Detector device provided by the management.
- If any deviation in the above protocol, inform to the Centre Head / Accountant immediately.
Minimum 1 to 2 Years of Experience Preferred.
Hospital Experience More Preferable
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹160,000.00 – ₹220,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Leave encashment
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
- Diploma (Preferred)
- Hospital: 3 years (Preferred)