iTec Logics Pvt Ltd
HR Executive -Payroll & Statutory Compliances
Attendance & Salary Administration
· Supervision of the shift schedules.
· Supervision of leaves, Attendance claim, Shift Schedule & shift Amendment in the software.
· List of new joining with the details of their salary.
· List of arrears, deductions & revised salaries etc.
· List of work days performed.
· Employee code allotment in HIS software.
· Generate ESI, PF number of employee.
· Preparation of salary in conjunction with the time office.
· Track & prepare the retirement / extension list of doctors / employees for renewal.
· Making monthly challan and returns (ESIC, EPFO, employment exchange (quarterly, return,).
· Compliance of TDS salary.
· Making doctor’s share.
· To ensure timely & correct disbursement of work days to the department of Finance.
· To check the clearance form & ensure that the form is duly filled up by the various departments.
· To compute full & final Statement.
· To close the file of a separated employee.
· To ensure updation of software for the same.
· Making full & final, gratuity, LIC, MIS etc.
To ensure all the statutory Compliances.
To ensure smooth and timely functioning of following activities as per the policy:
· Analyze data & Take corrective Action.
· Noting of staff security, other deductions to be regularized from salary / F&F.
· Ensure safe custody of all registers & employee files.
· Ensure confidentiality of all financial as well as the personal data of employees.
· To Liason with the concerned officials of contractual workmen & update the following records.
· Personnel Records Files of the contractual workmen.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 – ₹30,687.06 per month
- Provident Fund
- Rotational shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ludhiana, Punjab: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 4 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.