Lotus Hotels and Resorts
Assistant Manager – Sales(Hotel)
Full Job Description
1.Achieve monthly room night goals.
2. Following Booking Guidelines.
3. Ensure full maximization of room’s potential.
4. Assist other Managers with established rate guidelines.
5. Assist in implementing strategies/action plans to generate revenues for the hotel.
6. Assist to stimulate productivity of all sales staff through positive guidance, development, training and support.
7. Active solicitation of key accounts to generate direct sales.
8. Maintain Sales Team’s focus on a Proactive Solicitation environment.
9. Assist in developing and implementing the budgeting and forecasting process.
Responsibilities and Duties
To assist in implementing all strategies and activities to generate and maximize overall revenue, through marketing, sales, promotion, advertising, and public relations that will impact positively on all operating departments of the hotel, thereby resulting in a profitable return on the ownership’s investment.
Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
Required Experience and Qualifications
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹16,000.00 – ₹25,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Required)
- Business Development: 1 year (Required)
- Lead generation: 1 year (Required)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.