Hotel Operations Assistant
Full Job Description
- Provides support to the Hotel Manager in performing Business operations duties.
- Perform General administrative and clerical duties.
- Updates internal operations procedure document
- Reconcile payments and receipts to various parties
- Manage all office orders on a regular basis
- Maintain logs and spreadsheets for all office activities
- Performs other job related duties as assigned
- Graduate of HRM/Tourism, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Hast the experience in dealing with guest complaints would be advantage
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field. Fresh Graduate with good internship exposure in admin/operation function and is willing to be train are encourage to apply.
- Has a good communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be attentive and has a sense of urgency
- Hardworking and responsible
- Keen to details and has the ability to manage multiple responsibilities
- Proficient in using MS Application (Word, Excel and PPT) and standard office equipment
- Amenable to work at head office, Sto. Niño, Marikina City.